How to get a central issue defensibility certificate

A central issue security certificate is a certification that indicates whether the issuer of a security is a central agency.

The certificates are issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Federal Reserve System (FRSC), and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

The certificates typically contain a signature that is signed by a DHS official, but some issuers do not use this signature.

Some issuers also provide an address and a phone number.

Because these documents are not always issued by a government agency, they do not automatically secure any of the information contained in them.

However, when an issuer requests a certificate, the issuing authority provides the information that it needs to authenticate the request, such as the issuer’s name, address, and phone number, and the certifier’s signature.

If the request is not approved by DHS, the issuer can obtain a certificate for a non-central agency using the same certification.

If an issuer does not request a central issuer certificate, it can obtain an issue certificate by using the information in a central authority certificate.

In general, issuers should make the following requests: Request a central issuance certificate.

Request a noncentral issuer certificate.

The issuing authority should contact the central issuer’s website to verify that the central authority has not revoked the issuer certificate and the central issue is valid.

If a central or noncentral issuance certificate is requested, the central or central issue must be issued before the noncentral certificate is issued.

When an issuer asks for a central certificate, ask the issuing authorities to provide the information specified in their request.

For example, ask: How do I determine if an issuer is central?

How do you verify that an issuer has issued central issue certificates?

For more information on issuing certificates, see Obtaining a Central Issuer Certificate.

If issuers request a noncryptographic central issuer or a nondigital central issuer, ask that they be verified.

The central issuer should be the same as the central agency issuing the certificate.

For more guidance on the process of verifying a central issuer or a central issuing authority, see Issuing a Central Agency Certificate.

To verify a central security issuer, request a digital central issuer.

For information on how to obtain a digital issuer certificate from the issuing agency, see Using the Digital Issuer Information Service.

For further information, see Protecting the Privacy of Your Information.

If your application requires a central central issuer to verify an issue of information that is not contained in the central issuing agency’s certificate, you should use a centralized issuer certificate to verify the central issuance request.

However: Do not ask for a centralized issuance certificate when you do not need to verify a centralized issuing authority.